nail salon of Poish..Reviews Dashing Diva Nail Polish!

nail salon of Poish..Reviews Dashing Diva Nail Polish!

Saturday, November 7, 2009 | Tags: , , , ,
Digg it | Stumble it | Save to Del.ico.us




Dashing Diva Nail Polish

In September, Dashing Diva added 5 new colors to its New York-inspired Manhattan Collection of nail polishes. The new and improved polish promises to be longer lasting and more chip resident than there previous blends. I recently received a few samples for review.....

Bryant Park: Super Seductive , Bryant Parks light brown copper color may be the toast of Manhattan but, its also made a royal fan on the west coast.





Grand Central Station: A deep green color that, reminded me of my Christmas tree. The color was so rich, I was tempted to take a peek on the bottle to see if they stuffed my Christmas tree from last year inside. I know what color I'm wearing for Thanksgiving, all I need is a outfit!


Jazz Nights: Jazz Nights, is my overall favorite . In the bottle, the ruby red polish steeped in ultra thin sparkling glitter look good but, on your nails the polish looks a-m-a-z-i-n-g! Try This: I painted Jazz Nights over Bryant Park for a sparking candy apple look that was incredible.

The Royal Review:
Packaging : I really liked the Dashing Diva logo. The logo , gives an ordinary nail polish bottle an sleek and updated look, joining together pink hand to make a flower (very cute)
note: I don't normally review nail polish bottles but, in several of my post I've remarked that I have not purchased a particular nail polish because i did not like the way the bottle looked. So, i thought I'd mention it.
The Brush: The brush was average length and flexible, making for easy application.
Price: Dashing Diva, nail polish retails for $8.00, which places it in the affordable range.

Overall opinion : The polishes I tired from the Dashing Diva Manhattan Collection was good. The way the nail polish looked in the bottle represented the actual color on my nails ( don't you hate when the color in the bottle looks different on your nails) . I would be comfortable ordering online because I know that I would get the true color ( very important). I applied the polish to my nails in the morning with no top coat . The colors lasted all day with no chipping ( I guess the new formulation worked). Dashing Diva, nail polish will be added to my holiday wish list. Visit the Dashing Diva website at
http://www.dashingdiva.com/ to pick up a few bottles for you collection.

nail salon.




Link To This Page:


Link To Home Page:



or subscribe in as a reader
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Followers

Total Pageviews