nail salon : Goldfish Nail Tutorial

nail salon : Goldfish Nail Tutorial

Tuesday, August 4, 2009 | Tags: , , ,
Digg it | Stumble it | Save to Del.ico.us

Goldfish : Nail Tutorial

China Glaze Polish
Blue: Sky High -Top
Yellow: Solar Power
White: White on White

Step 1: My nails have been primed with base coat and painted with the blue background color.






Step 2: Using the yellow polish, I painted a half circle around the edge of the nail.







Step 3: Using the dotting tool ,apply two drops of yellow polish to the top of the half circle.





Step 4:Using the large dotting tool apply one drop of white polish for the eyes. Using the small dotting tool apply white dots to the background.




Step5: Using the small dotting tool apply black on the white dot for the eyeball.






Step 6: Using the stripe brush outline the goldfish and draw a smile line for the mouth. Clean edges of nails , apply cuticle oil and top coat.


Recommendations: The goldfish nails require a lot of nail polish. I recommend allowing extra drying time and/or using a nail dryer. If you don't have a nail dryer you can use a hair dryer on an air setting. You can add a fun dotted nail (as pictured) . I think this would be cute if you did the fish in different colors or if you added rhinestones to the eyes. Sometimes, I paint glitter on the designs but, sometimes glitter interferes with the nail design. The choice is yours....Be creative and have fun! Please let me know if you were able to create this design. I would love to see it.
note: This is my first tutorial , if you have any suggestions please let me know.




Link To This Page:


Link To Home Page:



or subscribe in as a reader
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Followers

Total Pageviews